1. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products/services or information available through Mistura meet your specific requirements.
2. We will not be liable to you if the products/services are unavailable at any time.
3. We attempt to ensure that the information available on the products/services at any time is accurate. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of material on the products/services. We use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after becoming aware or being notified of them. We make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
4. All drawings, images, descriptive matter and specifications on the products/services are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description for your general information only and should be used only as a guide.
5. Any prices and offers are only valid at the time they are published on the products/services.
6. All prices and descriptions supersede all previous publications.
7. Every effort is made to keep information regarding availability on the products/services up to date. However, we do not guarantee that this is the case, or that connection will always be available.
8. The products/services are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no advice, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise (unless otherwise expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions or required by law) in relation to the information, materials, content or services found or offered on the products/services for any particular purpose or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the products/services including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, timeliness, performance, security, accuracy, condition or completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade custom.
9. We make no representation or warranty of any kind express or implied statutory or otherwise regarding the availability of the products/services or that it will be timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that either of the products/services or the server used to make the sites available are free of viruses, trojans or bugs.
10.We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the products/services and we accept no liability of any kind for any loss or damage from action taken in reliance on material or information contained on the products/services.
11.We cannot guarantee and cannot be responsible for the security or privacy of the products/services and any information provided by you.
12.We reserve the right to disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary should you breach this agreement.
13. You must bear the risk associated with the use of the internet. In particular, we will not be liable for any damage or loss caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, any viruses trojans, worms, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other material which is malicious. The above point includes all harmful technologically that may infect your computer, peripheral computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material as a results of your use of the products/services or you downloading any material posted or sold via the products/services or from any products/services linked to it.
14. We will use all reasonable endeavours to carry out our obligations within a reasonable period of time but will not be liable to you for any loss, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from any delays in doing so.
15. We will not be liable, in contract or tort (including, without limitation, or negligence), in respect of a pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent misrepresentations) or otherwise for:
15.1 any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings and any other consequential loss); or,
15.2 any loss of goodwill or reputation; or,
15.3 any special or indirect losses; or,
15.4 any loss of data; or,
15.5 wasted management or office time; or,
15.6 any other loss or damage of any kind suffered or incurred arising out of or in connection with the provision of any matter under these Conditions and/or the Contract and/or the use of the Websites or any aspect related to your purchase of the Services even if such losses are foreseeable or result from a deliberate breach of these Conditions by us that would entitle you to terminate the Contract between us or as a result of any action we have taken in response to your breach of these Conditions.
15.7 without prejudice to the terms of this clause and in the event that we are unable to rely upon it, our liability for all and any losses you suffer as a result of us breaking the Contract. Whether or not the above is deliberate, including those listed in the clauses above it is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Services you purchased.
16. This clause does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your contractual cancellation rights.
17. You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, including but not limited to losses (including loss of profit, revenue, goodwill or reputation), costs and expenses, including reasonable administrative and legal costs, arising out of any breach of these Conditions by you, including any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website or any other person accessing the Website using your personal information with your authority.
18. Upon purchase of any/or Mistura products you automatically accept our full terms and conditions therefore agree to abide by this disclaimer and all points identified in the full terms and conditions